Posted by : Aahil Shaik Sep 28, 2017
KINGDOM WILL SAVE 14 BILLION SAUDI RIYALS AFTER ALLOWING WOMEN TO DRIVE FROM JUNE 2018
Saudi Arabia will save more than 14 Billion Saudi Riyals per year after allowing women to drive from June in the Kingdom, As there are nearly 800,000 to 1 million private expatriate drivers are available for Saudi families. Trending : Saudi King order to allow women to drive
The expense of a private driver for one Saudi family is currently about 15,000 Saudi Riyals, This amount is just for accommodation, recruitment costs, air tickets, visa, driving license, vehicle insurance, food and medical insurance reported in Al Arabiya news. Most Viewed : No iqama renewals of expats with these 19 professions
- Additionally an amount of nearly 2000 Saudi Riyals salary per month, which costs about 24,000 Riyals yearly, If you add the amount of 15,000 Riyals expense with salary it will become 39,000 Saudi Riyals annually for one private driver.
- Number of foreign drivers can be reduced after the effect of women driving, It will encourage Saudi women to drive themselves, become independent and allow to save high costs of private expatriate drivers. Recommend : Unknown facts of Saudi Arabia
- As per the various reports of Last year, There are nearly 800,000 to 1 million drivers are working in Saudi Arabia for Citizen families, Which costs more than 14 Billion Saudi Riyals approximately 3.73 Billion US Dollars.
- The demand of the cars will going to increase in the upcoming period of the Kingdom, According to the last year report there were 676,000 cars were sold. Read : Saudi is all about action not words
- In the year 2016, Toyota became first with 32% sales and Hyundai ranked second with 24% of sales in its cars. So it is a witness now the Saudi car market is going to increase in the coming days.