- Back to Home »
- NO IQAMA RENEWALS FOR EXPATS ON THIS PROFESSIONS
MINISTRY SUSPENDS WORK PERMITS OF EXPATS WHOSE PROFESSION IN THE LIST OF RESERVED FOR SAUDI'S
19 job professions reserved for Saudi citizens in both private and public sector companies, any expatriate whose job profession in these specified list cannot renew his Iqama or residence permit any more. Trending : Shoura Proposal to penalize online abusers
Ministry of Labor and Social Development of Saudi Arabia has suspended renewing Iqama permits of expatriates whose job profession is reserved for Saudi nationals. Recommend : Revised nitaqat effected on September
- Human Resource managers, personnel section heads, heads of labor and worker affairs, heads of personnel affairs, specialists, clerks in personnel affairs, clerks in receptions, hotels, hospitals, government relations and grievance departments.
- Security Guards, Treasurers, Typewriter, Key repair staff, female workers in women's requirement stores also included in the list reserved for the locals of Saudi Arabia. Related : At least 28,000 expats to replace with Saudi's
- Other professions like Tourism agencies heads, retail roles in shopping malls, reportedly currently it is going to replace 28,000 expatriate jobs with new Saudi staff in the government sectors.
- There is a time limit for it, to replace these foreigners with Saudi nationals, the time frame for each role will specify the ministry according to the labour market requirements said Khalid Aba Al-Khail. Similar : No place for expat engineers with less than 5 years of experience