- Back to Home »
- REVISED NITAQAT ALREADY EFFECTED IN SAUDI ARABIA
NEW NITAQAT SYSTEM EFFECTED FROM LAST YEAR SEPTEMBER IN SAUDI ARABIA
Saudi Arabia's new Nitaqat system is effected on 3rd September 2017 in the Kingdom, which mandated all companies to hire some percentage of Saudi citizens as employees in the local organizations. Most Viewed : Available Nitaqat categories
Depending on the size of the company, The new Nitaqat system will ensure to hire number of nationals, provide average salaries for Saudi's and retention rates with in the organization. Recommend : Check your company status
- Percentage of Saudi nationals with high salaries will be key factors on which companies will be ranked and get incentives under the new Nitaqat system.
- Companies with 'Platinum' status or 'High Green' status can only apply for new visas to hire expatriate employees, While other category Nitaqat status can only transfer sponsorship's but cannot able to get new visas to hire expatriate employees. Trending : Sponsorship transfer conditions
Companies with 'Average or Medium Green', 'Low Green', 'Yellow' and 'Red' Nitaqat status companies are not able to hire new expat employees and existing employees can work with the same employer. Read : Little space for expats in Saudi Vision 2030
- All private companies having more than 25 employees in the organization must provide internship training to Saudi students as part of Saifi training initiative as per HRDF (Human Resources Development Fund) and Ministry of Labor & Social Development (MSLD).
- The training for Saudi students must be in span of 4 weeks and have to provide a stipend of minimum 1500 Saudi Riyals, Training sessions can also be outsourced in the authorized centers. See Also : Check Expat work permit status