RULES FOR IQAMA TRANSFER BASED ON NITAQAT COLORS
Rules and conditions to transfer your Iqama from one company to another company based on the Nitaqat categories of current employer and new employer. Current employer refers to where you are working currently, New Employer refers to where you want to work by transferring Iqama. Latest : New mawzooon balanced nitaqat system
For Current Employer Nitaqat status is "PLATINUM or EXCELLENT" and New Employer status is
1. 'EXCELLENT or PLATINUM' : Condition for iqama transfer is "Current employer approval is needed".
2. 'GREEN' : Conditions for transferring iqama are
- Current employer approval is required Most Viewed : Check your nitaqat status
- At least 2 years should finish with current employer for transferring to new employer.
3. 'YELLOW or RED' : Not Allowed to transfer
4. 'Less than 9 Employees' : Approval from Current Employer and need to finish 2 years with current employer for transfer.
For Current Employer Nitaqat color is "GREEN" and New Employer status is
1. 'PLATINUM or EXCELLENT' : Approval from Current employer is required. Related : Nitaqat categories
2. 'GREEN' : Require approval from Current Employer and should be finish at least 2 years with Current Employer for transferring iqama.
3. 'YELLOW or RED' : Not Allowed for transferring iqama
4. 'Less Than 9 EMPLOYEES' : Approval from Current Employer is required, Need to finish at least 2 years with employer.
For Current Employer is in "YELLOW" Nitaqat zone and New Employer is in
1. 'EXCELLENT or GREEN' :
- Approval required if employee is in Saudi less than 6 years.
- If the employee stayed 6 or more years in Saudi then Current Employer approval is not required.
2. 'YELLOW OR RED' : Not Allowed to transfer Similar : Iqama transfer procedure
3. 'Less Than 9 EMPLOYEES' : Approval is required, Should finish at least 2 years with the Current Employer.
For Current Employer is in "RED" and New Employer is in
1. 'EXCELLENT or GREEN' : For transfer, Work permit has to be expired.
2. 'YELLOW or RED' : Not allowed to transfer iqama
3. 'Less Than 9 EMPLOYEES' : Approval of current employer is required. Most shared : Transfer without approval of current employer
For Current Employer is 'Less than 9 EMPLOYEES' and New Employer Nitaqat status is
1. 'PLATINUM or GREEN' : Approval for employer is required.
2. 'YELLOW or RED' : Not Allowed to transfer.
3. 'Less than 9 EMPLOYEES' : Approval is required, Need to finish at least 2 years with employer.