Posted by : Aahil Shaik Friday, October 14, 2016
MOL PRESENTS KAWADIR LABOR JOBS WEBSITE
After the successful launch of Kawadir Labor Job website by Ministry Of Labor and Social Development in Saudi Arabia, More than 2200 resumes uploaded with in a month by the employers to transfer their employees service.
According to Ministry Of Labor and Social Development, the goal of Kawadir is to limit overseas recruitment by using those expats, who are already in the Kingdom and whose employers no more needed them. Till now more than 700 companies uploaded CV's of their employees, who are no longer needed. Most Shared : Above 60 expats count as two expats
- Kawadir Labor portal allow the companies to recruit high skilled expatriate employees, whose employment is no more need by the original employer. Recommend : MOL plans labor attache's overseas
- One of the best point of Kawadir Labor portal is, It will open a new opportunity in other companies for those whose residence permit or work permit is expired. Related : Probation period in Saudi Arabia employment law
- Kawadir labor website also allows to look new sponsor for those expats, who did not get their residence permit even after the arrival of 3 months.
- The limit of Kawadir website is, It will only serves companies with green and above green labels of the Nitaqat program. Trending : Ministry of foreign affairs Saudi Arabia
- It also helps, Low Saudization companies to transfer their expat employees to other organizations and get new Saudi employees to get good range of Nitaqat program.
- Employers can only post the resume of expatriates on Kawadir website after approval from them. Most Viewed : New traffic violation penalties in Saudi Arabia
- Those expats who are in Saudi Arabia and looking for jobs or who are ready to transfer their service to other company are welcome to this website. www.kawadir.gov.sa