Oct 13, 2016
NEW RULES FOR SAUDI MAN MARRYING EXPAT WOMAN
If a Saudi man wants to marry an expat women, He has to be in between the age of 40 and 65 years. The woman he wants to marry should not be less than 25 years. Recommend : new rules for expats marrying Saudi woman
- Age difference between the Saudi man and Expat woman should not exceed more than 30 years. He has to be enough house or apartment to get the approval of marriage. Similar : new Saudi law for expatriates
- A Saudi man has to get a minimum salary of 3000 Saudi riyals to marry a non Saudi(Expat) woman in the Kingdom. Trending : Taxi's new rules in Saudi Arabia
- If the Saudi citizen is divorced, He must have to be pass at least 2 years after the divorce for marrying a non Saudi woman. Related : Check red green iqama nitaqat color
- If the Saudi man is already married with Saudi woman and wants to marry an expat woman as 2nd wife, Then he need to submit a certificate form hospital endorsed by Ministry Of Health, stating his wife is unable to take all her martial responsibilities or is infertile.
- He must have to sign a document that the approval of marriage does not mean his would be wife will be granted Saudi citizenship. See Also : Ministry of labour Saudi Arabia new law