Posted by : Aahil Shaik Sep 29, 2017
FEW FEATURES OF iOS 11 CONTROL CENTER, CAMERA, SCREEN RECORDING, SCAN DOCUMENTS, FILE MANAGER
Apple brings a new iOS 11.1/11.0.1/11 now available in Saudi Arabia for iPhone and iPad users with hundreds of new features including a new design and a Siri. Currently iOS 11 upgraded version is available for iPhone 5s/6/6+/6s/7/7+/8/8+ and iPhone X.
1. CONTROL CENTER in iOS 11 :
A new control panel of iOS 11 allow you to customize as you like, For Customization Control Center, Go to "SETTINGS" then "CONTROL CENTER" and "CUSTOMIZE CONTROLS" as your wish.
- New shortcuts for Volume Up & Down, Torch Up & Down, Brightness Up & Down, Screen Recording, Timer, Airplane Mode, Mobile Data, WiFi, Bluetooth, Screen Monitoring, Calculator, Camera and more with just one slide from Down to Up for Control Center.
2. CAMERA IN iOS 11 :
Now your camera supports any QR Code, Just open your camera and scan any QR Code, This feature is similar to Whatsapp Web, But now it supports any QR Code and will open it in SAFARI. To turn On/Off QR Scan Codes go to SETTINGS-> CAMERA-> SCAN QR CODES
- Now you can level up your camera as you like by just clicking "SETTINGS" and "CAMERA", now switch on/off "GRID" option.
- Live Photo Editing is now possible with iOS 11 Camera, Open a live camera and just swipe Up from bottom, You can see various effects including Vivid, Dramatic, Mono, Silvertone, Noir.
3. SCREEN REOCORDING in iOS 11:
iOS 11 allows you to record your mobile screen and guide or instruct some one by using SCREEN RECORDING, It is available in CONTROL CENTER, You can use Screen recording with or without sound, Once you start you need to tell it where to stop.
- We already know how to take Screenshots in iOS, By just pressing "Home" and "Switch OFF" button together, Now iOS 11 allow you to edit your screenshots.
4. SCAN DOCUMENTS in iOS 11 :
- New iOS 11 allows you to scan documents by putting anywhere on you bed or on the floor, For scanning a document you need to open your "NOTE" and then click on "+", then choose "SCAN DOCUMENTS", You can now edit it or sign in or you can sketch it from NOTE.
5. FILE MANAGER in iOS 11 :
- Now Apple brings its own FILE MANAGER APP, Your iCloud drive app is now a part of Files, You can also see your other storage drives like Google drive, Dropbox, Box, etc,. In future it is going to be more useful and will support more third party storage services.