Posted by : Aahil Shaik Aug 7, 2017
SAUDI AIRLINES RESTRICTED DRESS CODE FOR PASSENGERS
Saudi Airlines requests its all passengers to maintain a dress code, while you are traveling to Saudi Arabia or from Saudi Arabia, Your dress should not discomfort or offense other passengers. Most Viewed : Free flights for life time to new born baby
- Saudi Airlines have a right of refuse to transport such passengers or they can remove passengers from the flight, who did not follow the mentioned dress code for men and women. Trending : New Saudi Gulf domestic airline
- According to the Riyadh's former head of Tourism and Health sector, This rule is not only applicable for Saudi Airlines, It is applicable on all carriers which are operating in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. He also clarified that similar rules are applied by airlines all around the globe.
RESTRICTED WOMEN DRESS CODE :
Women passengers should not expose their legs or arms while traveling from Saudi Arabia or while traveling to Saudi Arabia. Related : Baggage allowances in various airlines
- Saudi Airlines also requests all its women passengers not to wear too thin or too tight clothes while traveling in their flights to Saudi Arabia or in the flights from Saudi Arabia.
RESTRICTED MEN DRESS CODE :
- Men passengers should not wear shorts or should not expose their legs while traveling from or to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia with Saudi Airlines. Similar : Drop off your Saudi Airlines baggage in city
- Social Media is receiving mixed responses, Most of them agree with the country rules and regulations and lauded with the decision of the Airline, while few are asking for a free right as they bought a flight ticket.
- Saudi Airlines also posted the above dress code rules and regulation on their official website.
See Also : Flight delay compensation in Saudi