Posted by : Aahil Shaik Saturday, March 18, 2017
RIYADH STARTED CLEAR-OUT OF ILLEGAL BUSINESSES FROM RESIDENTIAL AREAS
After a 3 months of grace period on illegal businesses and establishments in Riyadh, City authorities have started a procedure to clear illegal markets which are operating from residential plots. Trending : Free Bus Service at Riyadh's Airport
Following the government order in December with a 3 months grace period, Riyadh Municipality asked illegals to leave immediately before they force to evacuate and cut off the services of water and electricity to them. Recommend : Saudi Railways launched new train between Riyadh & Qassim
- Most of the businesses specially small private companies with a staff of millions of foreigners, who came in a group while oil was in boom in Saudi Arabia, They are using residential buildings as their offices to reduce their costs. Similar : Umrah service buses from Riyadh
- Few companies will be going to shut down as they are unable to follow the legal procedures due to effect in oil price, Saudi economy and their finances. Most Viewed : King Abdullah Park in Malaz Riyadh
- Riyadh, The Capital of Saudi Arabia holds more than 8 million of population out of which 3.4 millions are expatriates, which is one quarter of Saudi Arabia's population as per the official statistics.
- After the directive passed by Riyadh's High Commission of Development, Expat laborers have to vacate and move out of their quarters where they use to live and running their businesses in. Related : Istiqdam office address in Riyadh
- Small businesses like tailors, mechanics, grocery stores, clothing stalls shout be driven out as part of improvement in security, environment and traffic flow.