Oct 21, 2016
KING ABDULLAH PARK WITH WATER DANCING FOUNTAIN IN RIYADH
King Abdullah Park is one of the most famous landmark in Al Malaz district of Riyadh, It is just beside the football stadium, its a gift from the late emperor of Saudi Arabia King Abdullah to the capital city.
King Abdullah Park is one of the main attraction for families and kids in the weekends, It has a wonderful "Musical Water Dancing Fountain" with a height of 110 meters along with colorful laser lighting, which is a eye candy for visitors in evenings and nights. Related : World's Tallest Water Fountain in Jeddah
- The entrance ticket price for adults is SR 10/- and for above 10 years kids SR 5/-, Free for handicap persons. Timings are 3 PM to 12 AM in the summer and 1 PM to 11 PM during winter.
- A tremendous place for playing kids, Its open for families 5 days in a week and 2 days for bachelors or single men. Similar : Family Visa for expatriates
- 12 meter wide pedestrian available for skate boarding, roller skating, bike riding, flying kites, jogging, running, walking and exercise. To relax yourself seating Areas, Gaming and restaurants also available.
- A 37 meter high Saudi Flag is another attraction in the park. Recommend : World's Tallest flag pole in Saudi Arabia
- The 318,000 square meter park, In which 150,000 square meter is filled with greenery. Trending : ATM withdrawal limit per day in Saudi Arabia
- It has five gates but only one is using for entrance. See Also : Exit Re Entry and Iqama expired