Dec 26, 2016
KING SALMAN ORDERS 100 MILLION SAUDI RIYALS HUMANITARIAN AID TO SYRIA
Saudi Arabia's King Salman has ordered to organize a humanitarian aid campaign in the Kingdom from 27th December to collect an amount of 100 million Saudi Riyals to help the disturbed Syria people.
- The Kingdom's King Salman has started the humanitarian aid campaign by donating its first amount of 20 million Saudi Riyals.
- Following the King Salman, Saudi Arabia's Crown Prince Muhammad Bin Naif donated 10 million Saudi Riyals for this humanitarian aid campaign.
- Saudi's Deputy Crown Prince Muhammad Bin Salman donated 8 million Saudi Riyals to help the people who are suffering in Syria.
- From 27th December 2016, it will reach in the whole Kingdom including all regions to collect the humanitarian aid for Syria people as per the statement of Saudi Press Agency in Saudi Arabia.
- This Humanitarian aid is help for the painful people of Syria who are suffering and in difficult situations specially for those who are displaced and evacuated from Aleppo and other areas in Syria.
- The King Salman Center for Relief and Humanitarian Works will be in touch with the related NGO authorities to provide food, shelter, medicines and aid items to the effected people.