Posted by : Aahil Shaik Nov 19, 2016
REPORT LABOR VIOLATIONS & GET 10% REWARD IN KSA
Ministry Of Labor and Social Development will reward those citizens and expatriates who report the labor violations, The reward is equivalent to 10% of fine and will be paid upon the collection of violation fee from violators. Trending : Kawadir Labor jobs portal
It is rarely to see government will reward public for reporting violations, But Saudi Arabia made it possible by launching a portal and application of monitoring called "معا للرصد" means "Together to Monitor" and announcing a reward of 10 percent violation fee for reporting and helping the labor inspectors to reach to the violators.
For now public can report this 6 types of violations through the application, In future this app will allow more than 6 violations
1. Selling Work Visa's or brokering visa sale
2. Labors working in direct sun light or bad weather hours without any precautions where ministry bans those hours. Related : Workers banned to work under sun
3. Employers signing the Saudi employee contract without the knowledge of that employee.
4. Employing expatriate in place of jobs limited to Saudi citizens.
5. Employing men in place of women's jobs. Similar : Employer violation penalties
6. Brokering the recruitment of workers without ministry concern. Read Also : Saudi Labor Attache's abroad
In order to get 10% reward expatriates and citizens must follow the below rules
- Violation must be reported through "Maan معاً" application only, more on "rasd.ma3an.gov.sa".
- Report is only valid, if it is reported within 30 days of violation occurrence.
- The report should be accurate and it has to be acknowledged. See Also : Violation fines for companies
- If the report proved wrong continuously 3 times, the reporter will be suspended from using this app for 6 months.
- If the same violation is reported by many people, The reward will goes to only the first reporter.