Posted by : Aahil Shaik Oct 18, 2016
OVERSEAS PAKISTANI NATIONALS CAN RENEW PASSPORT ONLINE
Pakistan's Ministry Of Interior launched a electronic service website last week, which will help in renewing passports online for overseas Pakistani nationals with in 4 to 10 days.
As per the e services portal, It will allow Pakistani's to submit online applications for renewing their Machine Readable Passports, It will nearly takes 16 minutes for completing the application, which includes Registration, selecting application category, entering passport details, paying fee, providing personal information, address details, uploading photograph and supporting documents, print, scan and uploading fingerprint form, Review and submit of application. Recommend : Indian channels banned in Pakistan
- On successful submission of online application, Passport will be delivered to the provided address with in 4 days for urgent renewal and 10 days for normal renewal. Related : No ban on Pakistani's for traveling more than once
- Renewal applications will be accepted, if your passport has a validity of less than seven months or if your passport is already expired, Applications of Pakistani nationals are accepted from all over the world. Similar : Filipinos stopped in Saudi from going Philippines
Required documents to apply for renewing passport :
- Copy of Passport and copy of National Identity Card.
- Photograph with a size of less than 5 MB. See Also : Saudi airport tax
- Fingerprint form, Valid Credit card or debit card to pay application fee online.
For Minors :
- Photograph, Copy of Passport and National Id. Trending : Fingerprints must for above 6 years
- Copy of Parents National Id Cards, Attestation form of Minors, Copy of Computerized B-Form.
- In case of no parents, Death certificate of parents and Guardianship certificate.