- Back to Home »
- INDIAN CHANNELS BANNED IN PAKISTAN BY OCT 15
ALL INDIAN CHANNELS WILL BANNED AFTER THE PAKISTANI ACTORS BANNED IN INDIA
All the Indian channels will be banned in Pakistan from October 15 as per the Pakistan Electronic Media Regulatory Authority (PEMRA). Their were reports few days before that Pakistani artists and technicians are banned in India.
Strict actions would be taken against the cable operators, If they failed to ban Indian channels from October 15. The reports have been received that few operators are running Indian channels in Pakistan without legal permission. Recommended : Saudi Embassy Attestation
- Indian Motion Picture Producers Association (IMPPA) protested the attacks of Uri by banning Pakistani actors and technicians who are working in India till the situation becomes normal in both countries. You May Like : Saudi check iqama profession status
- After the ban of Artists and technicians from IMPPA, Pakistan stopped screening Indian films in Pakistani cinemas with armed forces. Similar : Saudi Embassies in India and Pakistan
- Bollywood Actor Salman Khan in support of Pakistani actors said "They are artists not terrorists, It is the government who will give them permits and visas".
- After listening to Salman Khan statement, MNS chief Raj Thackery said he is only worried about his movies doing are good in that country. He threat Salman Khan that we will ban your movies, if he still support Pakistani actors. Related : Travel database in Saudi Arabia
- Tensions are high between India and Pakistan due to surgical strikes of India on Pakistan and The Uri attack of Pakistan on India. Alhamdulillah! Every thing is fine between Indians & Pakistanis in Saudi Arabia, Smart people should understand that it is the only benefit of political parties not the countries, So say always no to war. See Also : Check Saudi iqama validity online