Posted by : Aahil Shaik Jun 14, 2016
PROCEDURE FOR PAYMENT OF MULTIPLE EXIT RE ENTRY VISA
(Updated: October 2016)
(Updated: October 2016)
Multiple exit re entry visa in Saudi Arabia allows an expatriate or his family dependents to travel multiple times from Saudi Arabia to their home country or any other country. To apply for Multiple exit re entry visa online through MOI website first you need to submit a fee of SR 500/- as part of MOI funds for a 3 months multiple re entry service, In case of more than 3 months you need to add SR 200/- for each month till your iqama validity period. This article will guide you the procedure for the payment of Multiple visa online through internet banking.
We are using here Albilad Bank internet banking for the payment of Multiple visa, However, The procedure for all the banks of kingdom are almost same, the names may be little different from each other. Recommended : Family Visa Fee Payment Procedure
1. Visit your personal bank internet banking website, Login by entering the credentials like username, password and if it needs to verify through SMS complete the verification.
2. Once you successfully logged in to your internet banking, Look for an option of 'SADAD' and then in that choose "MOI SERVICES". If you are using Al Rajhi bank then you can choose 'GOVERNMENT PAYMENTS'.
3. After that you need to choose the service type as 'ALIEN CONTROL' for Albilad bank for other banks you may see as 'EXPATRIATE SERVICES' or 'EXPATRIATE AFFAIRS'. Similar : Student Exit Re Entry Visa
4. Now you can see various options of services related to expatriates, Now you need to choose 'EXIT RE ENTRY VISA (MULTIPLE)' or 'MULTIPLE EXIT RE ENTRY VISA', It will be same in all the banks of Saudi Arabia. Read Also : Procedure to apply for Multiple Exit ReEntry Visa online
5. Once you choose the service of Multiple re entry visa, You can see a box which will ask you to enter your 'IQAMA Number', You need to enter Iqama number of your dependent to which you are applying multiple visa and then you have to select how many months you want multiple exit re entry. See Also : Check Iqama Status
- You can only apply for your dependents through MOI Absher account as you are sponsor for them, To apply yourself you need to go to your sponsor or employer. Related : MOI Absher Account Registration
6. After proceeding by entering Iqama number, A fee of SR 500/- will be shown to you on the screen if you choose 90 days, SR 700 for 120 days, Similarly SR 200/- for each extra month. Once you confirmed it will deducted from your account and it will be shown to you in MOI Funds.
REFUND MULTIPLE EXIT RE ENTRY VISA MOI FUND :
You can refund back your money to the same account from which you paid, By choosing an option of 'REFUND' and entering the details related to it, However it may take a time depending on your bank and working day of Ministry Of Interior. Next : Multiple Exit Re Entry Visa in Saudi Arabia