MULTIPLE EXIT RE ENTRY VISA ONLINE IN MOI ABSHIR (Updated: October 2016)
MOI.GOV.SA Absher officially launched a new service of Multiple Exit Re Entry visa online with a fee of SR 500/- and a validity of 90 days, For adding more validity you should pay SR 200 extra for each month. Only sponsors are eligible to apply for Multiple Exit Re Entry Visa, As you are sponsor of your family you can apply for your dependents and your company is your sponsor so only your company can issue you multiple exit re entry visa.
Before applying for multiple entry visa, You should make sure few things to be eligible for it.
- At least 90 days validity should be in your passport. Recommended : Multiple Exit Re Entry Visa
- Iqama validity should be more than or equal to visa duration + 90 days. Similar : Family Single Exit Re Entry Visa
- Exit Re Entry visa is not possible to issue less than 30 days. Related : Check Muqeem Exit Re Entry Status
- Visa should be used with in 90 days from the date of issued otherwise you will penalize.
- Cancellation of visa is free, if you are unable to use it in 90 days, There will be no refund for it. See Also : Final Exit in KSA
- Name in visa should be same as in your passport. You May Like It : Jawazat related services fee scale
- You should add fee of 500 riyal for 3 months + SR 200 for each additional month validity as Multiple Re entry visa in MOI funds.
Procedure to Apply for Multiple Exit Re Entry Visa onlin using MOI Absher :
1. Login to your MOI Absher account, If you are new and you have iqama you can make one now.
2. Once you logged in, Click on 'MY DASHBOARD' then click on your dependents 'MORE DETAIL'.
3. Now you can see a page with your dependents choose the dependent for whom you want to issue multiple exit re entry visa. Click on 'MORE DETAIL' to view the information and 'ISSUE VISA' button for that dependent.
4. Now you will see a page with terms, Read it and click on small box to 'AGREE MOI TERMS & CONDITIONS', Click on 'OK'.
5. Choose the type of Visa to 'MULTIPLE' by click on round button beside it. Read all important points below it, Now you click on 'ISSUE VISA'.
6. You can print the visa in next page, It may be useful for you while returning back from your home country.