- Back to Home »
- EXPATS CAN TREAT IN GOVERNMENT HOSPITALS
Posted by : Aahil Shaik Sunday, May 22, 2016
EXPATS TREATMENT CAN BE DONE IN GOVERNMENT HOSPITALS FOR A FEE
In a view of huge number of expatriates living in Saudi Arabia, The Ministry Of Health (MOH) took a decision to avail the treatment for expatriates in government hospitals unless they are ready to pay the fee and follow the rules and regulations of those health centers, This article was published in Arab news and local media.
- This decision was specially for rural areas of kingdom, where you will not find any private hospitals for treatment.
- As per the officials, Another major reason for making this decision is government health centers cannot refuse any emergency cases.
- A diretive has already issued to all the health centers running by Ministry Of Heath.
- Before the rule applies, Various things need to be measure such as method of working and the capacity of the available health centers.