May 22, 2016
EXPATS DEPENDENTS CAN WORK NOW IN BEAUTY PARLOR'S
Now female dependents of expatriate employees or workers are allowed to work in women's beauty parlor or salons, As per the statement from Mufarrej Al Haqabani, Minister of Labor and Social Development, this news was published in Saudi Gazette.
- Above decision is going to reduce the number of visas in the particular sector of women's beauty salon's or parlors. This statement was said to Saudi business leaders in the meeting organised by Chamber of Commerce of Madinah. Related Article : Procedure to get Dependents Iqama
- It will help expatriates to earn and save more as per their needs, Without changing the sponsorship of their dependents. Similar : Exit ReEntry for family
- Earlier in 2014, Ministry allowed expatriate dependents to work in private companies with out transferring their sponsorship from husbands. Read Also : Tanazul without kafeel
- If the company falls in Green or higher Nitaqat zone, Then that company is eligible to recruit the dependents of expatriate with the permission of the dependent sponsor. You may also like : Ahwal Madani Riyadh Appointment
- It is mandatory that dependent is qualified for the job and there are no Saudi applicants available for it, Dependent must not be above sixty years and hold valid iqama or muqeem, should not be in work contract with other company.
- Earlier this announcement was limited for teaching related jobs only in both International and private schools. Recommended : Expats children finger print