Posted by : Aahil Shaik Sunday, August 9, 2015
WORK VISIT VISA IN SAUDI ARABIA
Saudi Work Visit Visa is a temporary work visa which is fast and simple to get. It requires an Invitation letter from a company sponsor or an individual, certified by Ministry Of Foreign Affairs (MOFA) and Saudi Chamber of Commerce.
Invitation letter should contain a visa number of the applicant via sponsor for Saudi Embassy. It takes two weeks to two months to get it from Saudi Embassy of your country. Work visiting visa is a single entry visa valid for three months(90 days) and can be renewed every 80 days, allowing 10 days for processing.
Family Visit Visa Saudi Arabia is totally different from work visit visa.
Advantages & Disadvantages of Work visit visa :
Advantages of work visit visa are easy in processing, less paper work, less costs, no need of medical.
Disadvantages of work visit visa are unable to open bank account, unable to apply for Saudi driving license, Cannot work for any other than sponsor.
- Invitation letter certified by Ministry Of Foreign Affairs and Saudi Chamber of Commerce.
- Two passport photographs
- Two adjacent blank papers in Passport with 6 months validity.
- Filled work visit visa application form.
- Signed contract for temporary work from a sponsor company and applicant including stamp from Saudi Chamber of Commerce.
- Sometimes a copy of Applicants degree, Experience letter and Airline booking.