- Back to Home »
- CITC LAUNCH FREE NUMBER TO REPORT SPAM MESSAGES
REPORT SPAM OR FRAUD NUMBERS TO CITC VIA TOLL FREE NUMBER
The Communications and Information Technology Commission (CITC) in Saudi Arabia warned mobile users about fraudulent messages and requested them to report spam through text to a specially assigned number 330330. Related : Never ever buy sim cards from outside stalls
It is not the first time where CITC informed mobile users to ignore and not to respond SMS messages which claims winning lottery prize or claims it from a local bank. Recommend : Complaint to telecom operator via CITC
- Even our blog continuously requesting Saudi mobile users to not share their bank account number or ATM card number or credit card number or received OTP message with anyone.
- Now you can easily report fraud numbers for free on 330330 by sending number in a text message. Similar : No more unlimited plans on prepaid sim cards
- The CITC is working with service providers, investors and individuals and corporate users to advance the communications and information technology sector and implement government strategies, The aim of the commission is to regulate communications and information technology in Saudi Arabia.
- The communications sector was the first to be privatized in Saudi Arabia, The privatization system seeks to increase the competitiveness and effectiveness of the economy through liberalization of the services market and opening sectors to fair competition. Most Viewed : Fingerprint is must to buy sim card in Saudi Arabia