- Back to Home »
- CAREEM BUS TO LAUNCH IN SAUDI & PAKISTAN
Dec 4, 2018
CAREEM BUS LAUNCHES IN EGYPT, SAUDI AND PAKISTAN TO FOLLOW
Careem to launch its new service called "Careem Bus" in Saudi Arabia and Pakistan, Careem bus is already launched its operations in the city of Cairo (Egypt). Trending : Signup for free ride in Careem
The aim of Careem Bus is to solve transport issues, improve mobility and to create more jobs, It is a separate app from the 'Careem' ride hailing app, It is now available for download on iOS and Android. Recommend : Baloot is a card game not gambling
- The mid-priced bus service will allow customers to choose the pick up and drop off locations after which they will have option of picking the bus that suits their time.
- The customers can able to track the bus as it arrives, similar to the Careem cab, rates will be 60 to 70% cheaper compare to the Careem car service. See Also : Careem to employ thousands of Saudi women
- Every customer is guaranteed a seat in Careem bus, The buses are air conditioned and can be booked through mobile app, Initially the customers can pay only through cash later passengers can be able to pay via careem wallet.
- Careem Bus will revolutionize mass transportation allowing customers to enjoy the benefits of tech as well as reducing traffic in cities as mass shared mobility could lead to an 80% reduction in the number of vehicles.
- Careem Bus is currently launched in Cairo city of Egypt, Soon the service will launch in Saudi Arabia and Pakistan. Most Viewed : Airlines free baggage allowance