MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE CREATION, SAUDI ATTESTATION & SENDING COURIER FROM INDIA
Marriage certificate attestation from India shared by one of our blog reader, He shared his recent experience on creation of marriage certificate, Saudi attestation on it and the way he courier to Saudi Arabia. It will be very useful for newly wed and who are looking to apply permanent family visa for their spouse. Related : Procedure to apply Permanent family visa in Saudi Arabia
MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE CREATION :
As I am newly married, I have only Nikah nama or Nikah certificate from Qazi of our hometown. I went to the agent office in our area, who are specialized in visas processing and i asked him about marriage certificate and Saudi attestation on it. Recommend : Iqama professions eligible for permanent family visa
- The agent asked about 500 rupees to make Marriage certificate from Nikah nama, He sent request to WAKF BOARD OF THE STATE, where they collected my original Nikah nama or nikah certificate and issued Marriage certificate. You can also make marriage certificate through State Government in this case both bride and bridegroom should be present while issuing.
MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE ATTESTATION :
- Once he received my marriage certificate, He sent it for attestation from HRD, Ministry of External Affairs (MEA) in Delhi and Saudi Embassy in Mumbai. He asked some documents for processing it.
- Saudi Iqama copy and Visa copy of husband. Read : Saudi Embassy Attestation for Educational certificates
- Adhaar or Indian identity copies of both husband and wife.
- Passport copies of both husband and wife.
- After submitting this all documents, It took 15 days for processing attestation and return my marriage certificate. See Also : Procedure to book appointment with Istiqdam for permanent family visa
COURIER FROM INDIA TO SAUDI ARABIA :
- I have waited for someone, who is coming from India to Saudi Arabia, Unfortunately i did not see anyone coming to Kingdom instead, I seen people going from Saudi Arabia due to the current situation.
- So I decided it to courier, We try to contact DHL they asked 3500 rupees for just one cover, Then we send it through SPEED POST from post office they took around 1200 rupees and delivered in 8 days. They provided one number to track which can be tracked both in INDIA POST and SAUDI POST. You may like : Dependent fee on permanent family visa