Apr 27, 2018
PROCEDURE TO CHECK SAUDI VISA DELEGATION NAME & AGENT OFFICE ADDRESS FOR PROCESSING YOUR VISA
Once you receive visa from Saudi Arabia, either it is work visa or family visa you can check its visa delegation office name to follow up with Saudi mission on work visas. The delegation name is a travel agency in your home country who will follow up in processing your electronic visa. Related : Check Saudi Visa status online
To check your new Saudi visa wakala delegation name of travel agency in your home country follow the below procedure. In order to check it you need your visa number, visa issued to city and sponsor id.
1. Visit Enjaz IT website by following this link www.enjazit.com.sa
2. Click on "SECTORS AND ORGANIZATIONS" for work visa. If you are checking family visa then you need to choose "INDIVIDUALS".
3. Now click on "VISA DELEGATIONS" which is third option while you checking for work visa and fourth option while you are checking for family visa.
4. Agree with terms, Simply by clicking button "Agree" at last of the page.
5. In the next page, Enter the details like Visa number, Visa Issuing Authority City an Sponsor id and click on "SEARCH".
6. Now you can see Visa number, Visa date, Sponsor name, Sponsor address, Sponsor id and display visas related to Embassy in the city, Occupation and Delegate Agency name.
- Generally you will get delegate name and address from your kafeel or sponsor in order to process you visa. However, It is for those who will not get it from their kafeel and they have their visa number and sponsor id. Recommend : Saudi work visas validity reduced to one year