Apr 27, 2018
BENEFITS FOR EXPATS BRINGING THEIR FAMILY IN SAUDI ARABIA IN THIS TIME
It is true that most of the expatriates living with families in Saudi Arabia are now sending their families back to home countries as they do not able to pay the dependent fee, which is about to become 200 riyals per month from 100 riyals per month, that is 2400 per year from 1200 per year starting from 1st July 2018. Trending : Thank you Saudi Arabia, Our love is always with you
If you observe, the families which are going on exit are only those who have one or more children. As the dependent fee will become huge for an expat employee to pay for more than 2 dependents on his receiving salary. However those who have only spouse or wife does not have any plans to send them on exit. Most Viewed : Dependent fee on Expats as per Jawazat systems
- It is a better chance for those who want to bring their family on permanent family visa in this time, especially those who are newly married or those who do not have children yet. Things are not like earlier now, As most of the expat families are leaving Saudi Arabia. Few of the benefits listed below for those, who wants to bring family on permanent family visa in this period.
- EASY APPOINTMENT : Now a days, It is easy to book appointment with Istiqdam now for applying permanent family visa. There were days where my friends use to wait months to get appointments from Istiqdam office. Now you can easily get tomorrow's or today's appointment. Related : Procedure to Book appointment with Istiqdam
- NO LONG WAITING : No long queues at Istiqdam office, You need not wait for hours for your number like earlier, Within 5 minutes you will get your yellow paper now a days.
- STAY NEAR YOUR WORK PLACE : You can easily get home, flat or villa near to your office or work place as most of the homes are empty everywhere in Saudi Arabia. Before the implementation of dependent fee there was a huge demand of real estate. Similar : Residential rents down as most of the expats leaving
- LESS HOME RENTS : Rents of the flats, homes and villas are decreased by 50% now, Home owners are offering you to pay as you like either monthly, quarterly or once in 6 months or once in a year.
- REDUCED PRICES : Home appliances and furniture are on low rates in Haraj and Expatriates websites. As most of the expats are going on final exit, they want to sale it either on the second hand rate or less than it. You may also like : Future of expats in Saudi Arabia - Crown Prince
- MORE OFFERS : Shopping malls are attracting customers by offering various offers on daily usage items less than its rate, as they see less customers visiting them. If you want to add more benefits of this time period, you can add it on comments for our readers.