Posted by : Aahil Shaik Saturday, April 28, 2018
KING SALMAN INAUGURATES QIDDIYA PROJECT IN SAUDI ARABIA - A RIVAL OF DISNEY WORLD
Saudi Arabia has started building a new entertainment city called "Qiddiya", It is in the southwest about 40 km from Riyadh. Saudi Arabia's King Salman laid the foundation stone for the project, First phase of the project will be finished by 2022.
Qiddiya will be built on a 334 sq km land, It is about an hour's drive from Riyadh city, It is two and half times larger than the size of Disney World. Six Flags theme park and other parks like water park and motor sports will be included in the city of Qiddiya.
- Qiddiya project is rival to Disney parks and it will be the largest and most important tourist destination in Saudi Arabia, Riyadh will become a tourist hub-spot after this.
- The project already employed 50 people with hundreds of contractors from local suppliers and global advisers. The jobs are expected to reach 55,000 in its first phase which is about to open in 2022. It is going to attract 1.5 million visitor per year.
- The cost of the project's infrastructure would reach up to 30 billion Saudi Riyals. Its a giant market, there is not a lot of competition, its a clear opportunity and investors should invest in this kind of things.
- Qiddiya project will offer most exciting and beautiful amusement facilities through a variety of parks, entertainment centers with latest technologies equipment, which makes it ideal and hot entertainment destination and tourist spot.
- "Wheels & wings", "Water & snow", Safari grounds and high end theme parks will also be part of Qiddiya.