- Back to Home »
- G20 , SAUDI ARABIA , WORLD »
- Saudi Arabia's economy was the fastest growing in the G20 nations last year
Posted by : Aahil Shaik Saturday, March 18, 2023
Saudi Arabia's economy was the fastest growing in the G20 nations last year
The Saudi economy is the fastest-growing in the G20, rising by 8.7% over the last year, according to Finance Minister Muhammad Al-Jadaan, who also highlighted that the country's economic conditions are quite stable. Follow Saudi Expatriates on Instagram
The Saudi Arabian finance minister told China International Television Network that the Kingdom's economy is booming and that Riyadh is advancing its reforms and goals for the Saudi Vision 2030.
- As conditions in the Kingdom are extremely stable and there are no issues at all, the Minister of Finance confirmed that the country has strict rules, both on the banking and capital market sides. Most Viewed : Saudi Arabia introduces a brand-new airline "Riyadh Air" to the world
- We keep an eye on global economic trends, including those in the United States and Europe, and I can confirm that the situation in the Kingdom is very stable, concluded Al-Jadaan.
- Al Jadaan continued, The world has experienced many shocks in many regions in recent years, and we are now seeing the results of that, such as the effects of the Corona pandemic, inflation, escalating interest rates, and supply chain disruptions, all of which have clear impacts on the world.
- Mohammed Al-Jadaan, Saudi Arabia's minister of finance, stated during the second Financial Sector Conference in Riyadh that the country's GDP, which hit $1.7 trillion in 2016, proved that the country's economy is on the correct track as it moves towards implementing Saudi Vision 2030. Recommend : Can I drive in Saudi Arabia with international driving license? Saudi Moroor response
- A unique transformational plan called Saudi Vision 2030 seeks to diversify and double the size of the Saudi economy in order to make it one of the largest in the world. It also aims to create a sustainable future across all industries.
- He added that, within the framework of the entire development process, which was shaped by Vision 2030, Kingdom has produced impressive outcomes.
- The development was directed by the instructions of King Salman bin Abdulaziz, Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques, and was directly supervised by Prince Mohammed bin Salman, Crown Prince and Prime Minister. See Also : Where do snow falls in Saudi Arabia