- Back to Home »
- EXPATS NEWS , JEDDAH UPDATES , KAIA , MAKKAH UPDATES , SAUDI ARABIA , SAUDI NEWS , UMRAH UPDATES »
- Free bus service for Pilgrims from Jeddah Airport to Makkah Grand Mosque
Posted by : Aahil Shaik Friday, January 13, 2023
Free bus service for Pilgrims from Jeddah Airport to Makkah Grand Mosque
Jeddah's King Abdul Aziz International Airport (KAIA) in Saudi Arabia has launched a free bus service for Umrah pilgrims landed at its airport. Follow Saudi Expatriates on Google News
The official Twitter handle of the King Abdulaziz International Airport announced about the new bus shuttle service which will take Umrah pilgrims from the Terminal 1 of the Jeddah Airport to the Makkah's Grand Mosque. See Also : New bus service from Jeddah Airport to Jeddah central
In order to benefit from this Free frequent transportation service from Jeddah's KAIA airport to the Grand Mosque in Makkah, the following conditions must met.
* Wearing the Ihram.
* Showing the National ID for Saudi nationals.
* Showing the Passport for resident expatriates.
Free Bus shuttle service from Jeddah Airport to Makkah's Grand Mosque is available from
* Transportation Area, First floor, next to the Aquarium at Jeddah Airport. Recommend : Jeddah airport allows shipping Zamzam packages for pilgrims from travel halls
Departure Timings from Jeddah Airport :
* Staring from 10 AM until 10 PM.
* Buses will depart from Jeddah Airport in every 2 hours in the route of Transportation zone, KDE bus station and King Abdulaziz Endowment.
Departure Timings from Makkah :
* Starting from 12 AM to 12 PM.
* Buses will depart from Makkah Grand Mosque in every 2 hours, following the route of King Abdulaziz Endowment, KDE bus station and Departure zone. Read : Linking Haramain train station to public transportation with 42 trips bus services per day