- Back to Home »
- CCHI , EXPATS NEWS , MEDICAL INSURANCE , SAUDI ARABIA , SAUDI NEWS »
- Health Insurance Council sets the benefits of Unified Health Insurance policy
Posted by : Aahil Shaik Thursday, May 12, 2022
The Council of Cooperative Health Insurance regulates the benefits of Unified Health Insurance policy
The Council of Cooperation Health Insurance (CCHI) in Saudi Arabia specified the most important advantages of the unified health insurance policy regarding outpatient treatment expenses and hospital inpatient expenses. See Also : Procedure to check Umrah visa insurance validity
The council specifies the value of treatment expenses in outpatient clinics includes 75 riyals (within unified network), 300 riyals for hospitals outside the unified minimum, 100 riyals for service providers outside the network and 10,000 riyals for returning the remains of the dead body to his original home country.
- While for hospitalization expenses, a maximum of 600 riyals per day for the common room and a minimum of 150 riyals. Recommend : 20,000 riyals on companies for not providing health insurance to its workers
- The expenses of pregnancy and childbirth amount to 15,000 riyals (Natural or caesarean), with complications for childbirth cases, which are overshadowed by the maximum benefit limit for this policy.
- The consolidated document for Health Insurance Council includes a package of benefits, including that the company that will refuse to insure the Saudis working for it or some members of their families, its services will be suspended, and its owners will be obligated to pay the value of insurance to the Saudi employee.
- The civil status rule has been linked to the social insurance rule for workers in the private sector, and that every employer is required to insure all Saudis working for him with their families. Recommend : Six cases of birth costs covered by health insurance policy