- Back to Home »
- EXPATS NEWS , SAUDI AIRLINES , SAUDI ARABIA , SAUDI NEWS »
- Airlines report Huge demand from Stranded Expats wishing to return to Saudi Arabia
Posted by : Aahil Shaik Monday, October 19, 2020
Saudi Airlines report Huge demand from Stranded Expats wishing to return to Saudi Arabia
According to Saudi Airlines official, A large number of Indians want to return to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia after the airline announced the resumption of international flights to 20 destinations.
Many stranded expatriates who went on re-entry visas had expressed their wish to return to Saudi Arabia as soon as possible, especially from India and Pakistan reveals the source. Saudi Airlines normally flies to 85 destinations worldwide reports Arab News. Trending : Saudi Airlines announces its international flights to 20 destinations
- Saudi Arabia partially lifted the suspension of international flights from 15th September, six months after travel restrictions after the spread of Corona virus (Covid-19) in the Kingdom.
- The country is going to end all restrictions on air, land and sea transport at some point after 1st January 2021 stated the Interior Ministry, The date to be announced in December 2020. Read more : Ministry of Interior announcement on International flights resumption
- Last week, The passport department in Saudi Arabia extended the final exit visa of expatriates, who are still inside the Kingdom till 31st October 2020, after they stuck due to limited or restricted flights to travel back to their countries.