Posted by : Aahil Shaik Wednesday, July 22, 2020
Kuwait issues Guidelines to follow during resumption of International Flights
Kuwait International Airport to start allowing international flights in 3 phases after halting flights for more than 4 months to curb Corona virus, In its first phase from 1st August, it will allow commercial flights with no more than 30% capacity. See Also : You cannot imagine a world without Filipinos
The Civil Aviation Authority of Kuwait has announced a set of rules to make sure the safe resumption of air travel from next month, reports Kuwait News Agency.
- According to the official source, The Covid-19 test (PCR) is mandatory for all passengers arriving to Kuwait. Departing travelers also required to provide negative Covid-19 certificates before boarding their flights. Recommend : Kuwait ban recruiting expats in its Oil sector
- The guidelines also includes random testing of passengers, passengers must use face masks must and maintain safe social distance.
- Manual checking of tickets will be replaced with digital scanning to avoid physical contact. Expatriates stranded in home countries will be allowed to return to Kuwait, if their residency permits are valid.
- All the mentioned guidelines will applicable on all passengers including citizens and expatriates, Even they stayed 1 day outside the Kuwait. See Also : More than 92,000 Expatriates left Kuwait in last 3 months
- The PCR test for passengers leaving Kuwait will depend on their destination country, whether they require it or not, in that case the departing passenger will bear the cost of the test and will be conducted in a designated laboratory at airport.