Posted by : Aahil Shaik Thursday, July 16, 2020
You Cannot Imagine a World without Filipinos
Philippines is the biggest supplier of Nurses to the world, Most of the nurses are in the Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates (UAE), Kuwait, Qatar, United States, UK, Singapore and other parts of the world are Filipinos. Trending : Why some expats remain poor even after working abroad for years
They are 23% of the world's total number of nurses, If you send all Filipinos back to home, Many of the hospitals and nursing homes have to close as most of their staff are Filipinos. 20% of the sailors in the world are Filipinos.
- Most of the families in some countries are dependent on Filipino domestic workers, nurses and nannies. Read : Filipinos can now travel to 63 countries without visa
- It is estimated that there are more than 2.3 million Filipinos are working far from home in other countries. Saudi Arabia has the largest number of Filipino workers, they are known for their professionalism and the quality of their work. See Also : Now 10 years passport for Filipinos
- Most of the Filipinos can be seen working as domestic workers, nurses, Engineers, Restaurant and retail workers, Architects, sailors, graphic designers or nannies even though they have a college degree as they cannot get work and enough money in home country they can settle in any work.
- No doubt, Filipinos are good in English and they are biggest English speaking country in the Asia. Philippines is the country where even rickshaw drivers and street vendors can able to speak in English.
- Philippines have 7,107 islands, This country do not need man made attractions, because they have nature to welcome tourists in their islands. You May Like : A Filipino expat won 200,000 Saudi Riyals
- The Philippines which you can see barely on the world map is a very effective country, thank to its people, who influence the entire world economy.