Posted by : Aahil Shaik Sunday, July 19, 2020
Hajj pilgrims begin 7 Day Home Isolation, Hajj Security warns illegals and Violations
Today, Hajj pilgrims who met the health standards and conditions for Hajj this year 1441 as per the approved Ministry of health protocol for Hajj, began the procedures of home isolation, which will takes 7 days. Trending : Commitment of people has contributed greatly in decline of Corona cases
The Ministry of Hajj wrote on its Twitter account that, today, Sunday : According to the approved health protocol for Hajj, pilgrims who met the health standards and conditions for Hajj this year 1441 AH began today, starting the 7-day house isolation procedures, We ask God to grant success to the pilgrims to perform their rituals in a safe and secure manner, and to make their pilgrimages justified and their endeavors thanked.
- The security forces of Hajj said that Holy sites will be encompassed by a security cordon to prevent entering anyone without a permit. Recommend : Mark of safe distance between Worshipers in Makkah Grand Mosque
- The security officials also said that anyone who do not follow the instructions of permit will be fine with 10,000 SR, it will be doubled in cases of repeating.
- Those who illegally transport pilgrims to the Makkah without their permit will be jailed for 15 days and fined up to 10,000 SR on each pilgrim he transported in his first offence, In case the violator is an expat, he will be deported after finishing his sentence and will be banned from re-entering to Kingdom, His vehicle will also be seized. See Also : Total Corona virus cases has been reached 250k in Saudi Arabia
- In case of repeating the violation for the 2nd time, the transporter of illegal hajj pilgrims will be jailed for 2 months and will be fine more than 25,000 riyals for each unauthorized pilgrim he transported. If the violator is an expat, he will be deported from Kingdom and will be banned from permanent from entering into the Kingdom.
- If the violator repeats the offence for the 3rd time, he will be jailed for a period no longer than 6 months and his fine will be increased to 50,000 riyals for each unauthorized pilgrim he transported. If the violator is an expat, he will be deported from Kingdom and will be banned from re-entering into Saudi Arabia. Read : 60% of Workers in Private sector to benefit from Health fund