- Back to Home »
- EXPATS NEWS , SAUDI NEWS , STATISTICS UPDATES »
- 13.63 Million Workers working in Saudi Arabia, 3.2 Million Saudis and 10.4 Million Expatriates
Posted by : Aahil Shaik Tuesday, July 7, 2020
13.63 Million Workers working in Saudi Arabia, 3.2 Million Saudis and 10.4 Million Expatriates
The General Authority for Statistics revealed that the total number of workers in Saudi Arabia increased to 13.63 million, including military sectors and workers not registered in the administrative records as per the report of first quarter of the year 2020. Trending : Saudi Arabia recovered 154,839 Corona virus cases out of 217,018
In which the proportions of Saudi citizens is 23.5% while the percentage of expatriate resident workers is 76.5%, The total number of Saudi nationals on work is reached above 3.2 million, out of which 2 million are males and 1.1 are females.
- Working expatriates number in Saudi Arabia has been reached to 10.4 million in the first quarter of the year 2020. These 10.4 million have both males and females from various nationalities of the world. Recommend : No move to freeze expats bank accounts with financial transactions more than salaries
- The report indicated that the total number of male and female job seekers as a result of administrative records reached more than a million, most of whom are females, as they numbered 829 job seekers representing 81.6%, while the number of male job seekers reached about 187,000 representing 18.4% percentage.
- The Authority revealed that the labor force participation rate of male and female citizens in the first quarter of the year 2020 amounted to 46.2%, a decrease of 0.5% compared to the previous quarter, where the participation rate of citizens reached 65.8%, while the female participation rate was at 25.9%. See Also : Riyadh police arrested a man for firing wound bullet on shopkeeper