Posted by : Aahil Shaik Tuesday, June 2, 2020
8 Daily Habits that threat you to develop Corona virus - Ministry of Health
The Ministry of Health in Saudi Arabia has warned its citizens and resident expatriates of 8 daily habits that could cause the emergence of the new Corona virus (Covid-19), noting that municipal health habits are guaranteed to prevent the virus.
1. Going out without wearing a mask is one of the wrong daily habits that may lead to infection with the Corona virus.
2. As well as kissing the hand of the parent or the elderly, while it is better to greet them with the signal.
3. Prayer in close contact is one of the causes of infection, and it is preferable to pray Each person on his personal carpet, two meters away from each other.
4. Wash the cloth mask immediately after using it.
5. Do not use cash to pay financial transactions, instead rely on electronic payment methods.
6. Avoid shaking hands or hugging in the workplace.
7. Touching vegetables or fruits at random in the markets, while it is better to touch what the buyer wants, pointing The risk of convergence during shopping.
8. It is preferable to leave a distance of two meters between each shopper.
عاداتك اليومية قد تتسبب بإصابتك بفيروس #كورونا أو تقيك منه!— و ز ا ر ة ا لـ صـ حـ ة السعودية (@SaudiMOH) June 1, 2020