Posted by : Aahil Shaik Sunday, May 31, 2020
Transport General Authority clarified Rules to follow during Taxi to ensure Safe Transportation
The Transport General Authority in Saudi Arabia has clarified the provisions of the preventive protocol that will be applied to taxi activities and vehicle orientation through applications to ensure safe and sound transportation.
The Authority explained that the taxi and joint transport protocol includes several measures
1. The passenger avoid from sitting next to the driver (front seat).
2. Open the window of the vehicle for ventilation during the taxi and after the passenger left.
3. Driver and passenger must wear face mask (Medical or cloth Mask) all the time in the vehicle and use hand sanitizers.
4. Carrying passengers personal items and belongings while riding and getting off.
5. Use electronic payment methods to pay the charge, if possible.