Posted by : Aahil Shaik Friday, May 29, 2020
Passenger must follow these Guide while boarding Domestic Flights in Saudi Arabia - GACA
As domestic flights are about to resume in Saudi Arabia starting from Sunday, 31st May, The General Authority of Civil Aviation (GACA) has issued travelers guide including precautionary measures at airports and safety rules for travelers that every passenger has to follow. Trending : Lifting Curfew partially in Makkah in 2 phases
1. Buy Airline tickets via electronic means only.
2. Perform thermal check at airports.
3. Wear a face mask or other covers while entering at the airport, It is not allowed to travel without wearing face mask.
4. Avoid standing close to others while boarding, and in buses and boarding bridges. See Also : Saudi Railways announce the resumption of its services from 31st May
5. Wear a face mask all the time of the flight and while getting off the airplane.
6. Maintain the safe distance between passenger all the time and at service providers in the arrival airport, by standing on the queue.
7. Attend 2 hours before Take-Off.
8. Hand-sanitize when entering the terminal.
9. Use electronic payment means and reduce cash. Most Viewed : The period of extending exit re-entry visa for free has expired
10. Make a medical disclosure while booking and in the event of any symptoms of Corona virus disease.
11. Each passenger is permitted to carry one piece with him on board.
- No boarding for passenger showing symptoms of Corona virus disease before taking off.