Posted by : Aahil Shaik Friday, May 29, 2020
Indian Passport VFS centers in Saudi Arabia to resume its Services from June 3
The Embassy of India announces resuming its Passport and Visa Application center services located in various locations of Saudi Arabia starting from 3rd June 2020, by following strict corona virus precautionary measures.
The timing of the below VFS center are from 8:30 AM to 5 PM from (Saturday to Thursday) :
Riyadh - Um Al Hammam - From June 3rd Onwards
Riyadh - Batha - June 3rd to 15th
Al Khobar - June 3rd to 15th
Dammam - 7th June onwards
Jubail - 7th June onwards
Buraidah - 7th June onwards
Hail - 7th June onwards
- In order to avoid crowding and strictly follow the norms of physical distancing, certain measures have been determined in the interest of applicants and staff.
1. Without Appointment, Applicant is not entertained.
2. Appointment can be book at call center 920006139 or by sending email at firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Only applicant with appointment is allowed to visit the center.
4. All applicant must wear mask, otherwise they will not be allowed.
5. Priority will be for expired passports or expiring soon and those who need to renew iqamas. So those people only can seek appointment.
6. Violations of health related guidelines may lead you to pay fine and penalties, Temperature will be checked for everyone at entry, applicants with symptoms of illness must avoid visiting the centers.