Posted by : Aahil Shaik Sunday, May 31, 2020
13 Preventive Measures applied on Inter City Bus Passengers
The Transport General Authority in Saudi Arabia announced the provisions of the protocol that will be applied on all passengers and employees of the intercity bus transport services and road transport sector will be as follows. Trending : King Fahd Causeway remains closed until further notice
1. Use electronic payments to purchase tickets, if possible.
2. Entries at the station is limited to only ticket holders and authorized employees.
3. Temperatures to be checked at the entrance gate of the station and those who have a higher temperature than 38 degrees Celsius will not be allowed to travel. Recommend : Corona virus infections crossed 6 million worldwide
4. All passengers must wear cloth or medical masks all the time including while entering or being at the station.
5. Carrying passengers personal belongings themselves at all times.
6. Follow the marked stickers to maintain physical distance at all times.
7. Use electronic tickets only to authorize the boarding of buses and maintain physical distance. Most Viewed : Allowing children under 15 years at shops, commercial centers in Saudi Arabia
8. Use of doors intended for boarding and getting off the bus.
9. Leave the first row of bus seats blank.
10. The passengers must stick to the same seat for the whole duration and standing in the bus is not allowed.
11. Maintain the recommended physical distance within the bus.
12. Family members are allowed to sit together and reserve seats in advance. Recommend : Penalties for not wearing Face mask or maintaining social distance
13. Driver and passengers must wear cloth or medical masks at all times on the bus and use hand sanitizers.