Posted by : Aahil Shaik Saturday, May 30, 2020
Adding number of Violations to the precautionary measures for Corona Virus and Penalties on it - Ministry of Interior
The Ministry of Interior in Saudi Arabia announced that, in addition to what was previously announced on the 14th of Ramadan 1441 H regarding the adoption of a regulation to reduce gatherings that contribute to the spread and transmission of the new Corona virus and its accompanying violations classification table the regulations have been modified and the classification schedule has been updated to include a number of other violations of precautionary measures and measures Preventive, and the penalties prescribed for it, according to the following:
First : Amend the maximum allowed in family and non-family gatherings inside homes, rest houses, farms, or in social events such as mourning, parties, and so on to become 50 people.
Second : Determining the penalty for non-compliance by private sector establishments with the precautionary measures and preventive measures (protocols) announced on 6 Shawwal 1441 AH in the amount of (10,000) riyals, and this includes
- The introduction of those who are not committed to the medical or fabric mask or what covers the nose and mouth.
- Providing disinfectants and sterilizers in the places designated for them.
- Measure the temperature of employees and customers at the entrances to malls and malls.
- Disinfection of carts and shopping carts after each use.
- Disinfection of facilities and surfaces, the closure of children's play areas and places for the measurement of clothing and the like.
- This is in accordance with the cases stipulated in those preventive procedures and measures (protocols), and the penalty is doubled in case of repetition as shown in the schedule of violations of the precautionary measures and preventive measures.
Third : Determine the penalty for intentionally violating the precautionary measures and preventive measures (protocols) announced on 6 Shawwal 1441 AH at (1000) riyals, and this includes
- Not using medical or cloth masks or what covers the nose and mouth, or not committing to the distances of social distance;
- Refused to measure the temperature when entering the public or private sectors; And failure to adhere to the procedures adopted when the temperature rises above 38 degrees Celsius, in the cases stipulated in those procedures and measures (protocols), and the penalty is doubled in case of repetition.
The source indicated that the sanctions aim to impose social separation and organization of human gatherings that are a direct cause of the outbreak of the new Corona virus, in order to prevent the virus from spreading, losing control and containment, stressing the importance of adherence of all individuals and entities, to the approved instructions related to health safety requirements and rules of social separation and preventing Communities in all their forms, shapes, and locations.