Posted by : Aahil Shaik Friday, April 17, 2020
Chinese Medical Experts Team Arrive in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
A team of medical experts from China carrying face masks, gloves and thermometers arrived in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia on the invitation to help the Kingdom in preventing and Controlling the Coronavirus disease (Covid-19). Trending : Ministry of Education in Saudi Arabia promoted all students to next class
The China Medical Experts team includes 8 doctors from the China Center for Disease Control and Prevention, The General Hospital of Ningxia Medical University and other medical institutions and hospitals, with expertise including lab detection, infection disease control and traditional Chinese medicine.
- The Chinese Ambassador to Riyadh said, China and Saudi Arabia have become a model of state to state relations and international cooperation in fighting the Covid-19 disease. Most Viewed : Saudi Driving license is now can be renewed without medical examination during Curfew
- China thanks the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia for providing its help and support after the outbreak of the Coronavirus in China and pays close attention to the pandemic in the Kingdom, the Chinese envoy said.
- These medical experts are going to share China's successful experience in comobatting the Coronavirus and offer training and guidance on virus prevention, diagnosis and treatment as per the report of Ningxia Daily.
- China speaks highly of the effective measure taken by the Saudi government to curb the virus spread and safeguard the public health. He said, we believe that with the joint efforts of Saudi Arabia and China and the international community, we will surely overcome the crisis. See Also : 6 Months temporary registration granted to all health practitioners
- As of now, China has sent over 12 medical experts team to a dozen countries like Italy, Philippines, Pakistan, Servia to help in the global battle over the Coronavirus Pandemic.