Posted by : Aahil Shaik Monday, March 23, 2020
Saudi Arabia announces 18 Recovered cases from Coronavirus (Covid-19) with No Deaths, Qatif region seen Decline in new cases
Saudi Arabia's Health Ministry spokesman reports the total number of recovered cases to 18 with 0 deaths from the novel corona virus (Covid19) of 511 cases on 22 March, disclosing all recovered cases are adults. Related : Saudi Arabia's coronavirus cases reached 511
Meanwhile, The Ministry of Health in Saudi Arabia warns:
1. The virus is spreading faster than we think, Your awareness will put an end to it.
2. Beware of being in all gatherings, and being committed to staying at home. Read : Careem and Uber suspends Taxi service in Saudi Arabia after Government announcement
3. Your way to stay safe in your hands, wash them properly and regularly.
4. For your safety we advise you to postpone urgent medical appointments and procedures unless it is necessary.
- As per the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Saudi Arabia, 33% of the coronavirus infections are because of coming into contact with previously infected cases and taking part in social gatherings like weddings, funerals and family get-together.
- Qatif region in Saudi Arabia seen drastic decline in new cases of coronavirus since its locked down 2 weeks ago, only 4 cases reported after the strict measures from the health authorities of the Kingdom. Know more : Saudi Arabia lockeddown Qatif region after number of cases belongs to it
- According to Globally figures, The Total number of cases of Covid-19 reported by 22 March are 312,000 infections with 94,000 recoveries and 13,400 deaths.