Posted by : Aahil Shaik Wednesday, July 17, 2019
Saudi Arabia's King Salman orders to host 200 Christchurch attack victims for Hajj
Saudi Arabia's King Salman bin Abdulaziz al Saud has ordered to host 200 people to perform Hajj this year from the families of the Christchurch mosque attack victims. Read : Saudi Arabia offers 1 million sim cards with free internet to Hajj pilgrims
The decision is a part of The Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques hosting program, which is executed by the Ministry of Islamic Affairs annually, Earlier this week King Salman ordered to host 1300 pilgrims from all over the world and 1000 from the families of Martyrs of Palestine.
- The Minister of Islamic Affairs said it is a part of the Kingdom efforts to counter terrorism and support the families of those who are affected by the abnormable act that is contrary to all divine teachings and human values and principles.
- He also said the Ministry is working on following the procedures of inviting families of the victims with Saudi embassy in New Zealand and will provide all necessary for them to perform the Islamic ritual of Hajj. Related : Saudi Arabia orders to host 1000 Hajj pilgrims from the families of Martyrs of Palestine