Posted by : Aahil Shaik Sunday, June 16, 2019
Self Immigration Check counters at Riyadh's King Khalid International Airport
Last year, King Khalid International Airport in Riyadh introduced 6 new KIOSK immigration machines on the right side to the old immigration counters for self immigration check. Trending : Makkah Clock Tower museum attracting worldwide Tourists
Steps to use new KIOSK immigration counter :
1. Select Language
2. Scan Passport, then your passport details with flight details will appear on the screen. Airlines check-in counters are synchronized with these new immigration KIOSK machines.
3. Take a picture
4. Then scan right hand four fingerprints
5. A slip will be given similar to boarding pass, small part of which will be torn by the immigration office for records.
- Note : Old immigration counters are also working, The officers are sending some people randomly to use new KIOSK immigration counters. See Also : Fines and deportation of expats on failing to renew iqamas on time
- For Kids below 5 years after passport scan, system will not ask them for fingerprints.