Posted by : Aahil Shaik May 30, 2019
Procedure to get Endorsement letter from Indian Embassy for Saudi Police Clearance Certificate
In order to get Saudi Police Clearance Certificate you need Endorsement letter from your Embassy stating no objection to concerned Kingdom authorities from them for issuing the PCC it is a requirement of Saudi government. See Also : Saudi PCC
Here we bring the procedure to get endorsement letter from Indian Embassy for getting Saudi PCC, The requirements for this is
1. Application Form
2. Two Photocopies of Passport
3. Iqama copies (Sometimes they ask to show Original one)
4. Passport size photograph
- In Riyadh, this service is only available at Umm Al Hammam VFS, So try to get appointment by following this 'How to book VFS appointment', If you hold appointment, you can directly go to the appointment counter, otherwise you need to follow the token number issued there.
- Submit all the mentioned documents, He will ask you to pay the amount of 116 SR in another counter, If you want delivery in courier that amount also you need to pay. Otherwise, you can come and collect after 2 days.
- However, Don't just go on the mentioned date, wait for their SMS stating 'Your document is ready for collection at VAC, Passport Application Centre'. The delivery timing for collecting document is from 3 PM to 5 PM and in Ramadan 2 PM to 4 PM. Related : VFS locations and timings
- Once you get endorsement letter, You need to translate it and attest from MOFA, then you need to submit it police station.