Posted by : Aahil Shaik Wednesday, April 17, 2019
CHECK UMRAH VISA FEE & STATUS ONLINE
Ministry of Hajj and Umrah in Saudi Arabia launched a new service for Umrah pilgrims, agents and operators to track the status of their applied Umrah visa and required fee to pay for Umrah visa. Trending : Free WiFi for travelers at Riyadh's King Khalid International Airport
There will be no fee for Umrah visa on the pilgrims who are perfoming first Umrah of their life.
- There will be a fee of 2000 SR if you are performing Umrah for the 2nd time in the same year or next Hijri year. See Also : Airlines refusing to special needs persons boarding after issuing tickets to pay 200% compensation
- However, you can skip this fee of 2000 SR by waiting for 2 Hijri years after performing first Umrah and at the third 3rd Hijri year there will be no Umrah visa fee.
Procedure to check Umrah visa fee and visa status :
1. Visit Hajj ministry website eservices.haj.gov.sa
2. Select your Nationality, enter your Passport Number and the shown image code, click on Search.
3. Now you can see your Visa request status 'No Umrah Visa Request available' or 'The Umrah VISA request sent to Embassy'.
4. You can also see Visa Fees in options like 'No required to make payment for Umrah Visa' or 'Required to make a payment of additional SAR 2000 for Umrah Visa'. See Also : Saudi Arabia gifted 6500 tons of dates worldwide for Ramadan 2019
- You can check here before you request your agent for Umrah Visa, So that you can pay the applicable fee and to save yourself from fraud or scam agents.