Mar 27, 2019
MILLIONS OF JOBLESS INDIANS ARE LOOKING FOR LUCK AFTER ELECTIONS
Millions of Jobless Indians are looking for luck after Elections, Unemployment is the biggest issue for the Indian government and its citizens, Indian government failed to create enough jobs being a Asia's 3rd biggest economy. Trending : Indians are less happier than Pakistanis, Filipinos, Bangladeshis and SriLankans
65% of Indians are under 35 and economic growth has in recent times fallen below the 8% level seen as essential to create enough jobs. Education and Jobs are two important topics for the youth in Today's India. Recommend : Salman Khan in Saudi Arabia for 5th Saudi Film festival
- Universities are producing about millions of graduates every year, Most of the people who graduated 2 to 3 years back are still unemployed. According to recent official report unemployment at its highest since the 1970s.
- Some unemployment Indians choose to left India and settle abroad as they have opportunity to earn, settle and provide better life to their family. See Also : Drop in number of Indians coming to Saudi Arabia for jobs
- Indian government has not able to create enough jobs keeping in mind that Indian population is continuously growing. Many graduates, doctors, engineers, scientists are still unemployed due to which the country is wasting its human resource.
- Government should encourage each and every field to create more job opportunities, develop rural areas so that they should not migrate for job, should allow more foreign companies to invest and open their units in the country. You May Also Like : Help is just a tweet away for Indians struck anywhere in the world
- Private companies should not be ignored, Investment in heavy and basic industries and consumer good industries should be increased to provide more job opportunities with more production.