- Back to Home »
- SPECIALIZED TEAMS TO STUDY THE SUDDEN APPEARANCE OF BLACK GRASSHOPPERS
Jan 12, 2019
EXPERTS TO STUDY THE SUDDEN APPEARANCE OF BLACK GRASSHOPPERS IN THE MAKKAH'S GRAND MOSQUE
Experts and specialized teams of the Makkah Municipality visited the Grand Holy Mosque to look out the reasons behind the appearance of insects, large stream of black grasshoppers in the holy zone. Recommend : Saudi Arabia work visas validity extended to 2 years
The samples of the insects were taken to conduct the study on them and to determine from where it came and what is the cause behind its sudden appearance. The aim of the study is to quickly destroy them and to prevent their recurrence in the upcoming period reported Saudi Gazette. Trending : Is it possible to get final exit from Saudi Arabia if you have expired iqama
- However, the swarms of black hoppers cleared before the Friday prayer and any of the insect did not cause any harm to the pilgrims said the official of the Presidency of the Affairs of the Two Holy Mosques, who is in charge of the management and cleaning of carpets in the Makkah's Grand Mosque.
- No one knows as of now from where the insects came into the boundaries of Makkah, They come suddenly to the Grand Mosque between Isha prayer and the sunrise. However in the past few days it greatly decreased in the number and its presence in the mataf area. Read : Saudi Arabia offers 583 scholarships to Pakistani students at Saudi universities
- Everyone in the cleaning section is working hard to end the presence of the black grasshoppers inside the Makkah's Grand Mosque for the health of worshipers, pilgrims and visitors.
- The presidency got a new piece of equipment called "Caesar Mob", which will help to prevent the spreading of such insects inside the Holy Mosque. It attracts the insects to one spot where they will be sprayed with insecticides. Trending : Saudi Aramco revealed new prices of petrol
- The presidency it has around 100 pieces of such equipment, which can be used 24 hours a day through 3 shifts.
- He said the external and internal plazas in the mataf area are cleaned every morning at 7:30 before the carpets are spread, which are cleaned and perfumed on a regular basis. See Also : Now send money to home country through self service ATM machine