Jan 12, 2019
NON-RESIDENT INDIAN VOTERS ONLINE PROCEDURE TO REGISTER FOR VOTE
The Election Commission of India has called is 10 million Non-Resident Indians (NRIs) around the world to register for their voting rights. Those who are above 18 years and living overseas can now visit ECI website and register for their voting rights. Most Viewed : Required documents for stamping Saudi visit visa and medical insurance
NON-RESIDENT INDIANS (NRIs) PROCEDURE TO REGISTER FOR VOTING
1. Visit the Official website of Election Commission of India at https://eci.gov.in/
- Select "ENROLL AS A NRI VOTER" for registering or just visit
2. Fill up the online form including your details like State, District, Constituency, Name, Surname, Relative Name, Last Name of Relative, Relation, Date of Birth, Place of Birth, Gender, Email, Mobile Numer, House No., Street, Village, Post Office, Pin Code.
- You also need to enter your Passport details, visa details, Residential Address. Read : Saudi Airlines check-in baggage drop off in Riyadh, Jeddah and Dammam before departure of flight
Required Documents to Upload :
- Once you submit your application, Election Commission Officer will inquire at your residence and the decision will be sent to you by post or SMS on mobile number. See Also : Procedure to final exit with expired Saudi iqama
- Overseas Elector EPIC will be allowed to vote in person at the polling station on production of your original passport.