- Back to Home »
- RIYADH BUS ALLOWS YOU TO MOVE TO RIYADH METRO STATIONS
Jan 14, 2019
RIYADH BUS NETWORK ALLOWS YOU TO MOVE BETWEEN RIYADH METRO STATIONS
Riyadh Bus is integrated with Riyadh Metro, in order to give you the best public transit through many lines including main streets, sub-streets and highways. Related : Riyadh Metro 85 stations
Riyadh Bus will allow you to move between Riyadh Metro stations, The Bus network to cover residential areas of the city. It delivers its services in 3 levels.
Level 1 : It has 3 lines with a length of 154 KM and 108 stations. It covers
- Al Kharj road extended north to Salah Al Deen Al Ayoubi road, then King AbdulAziz road till Prince Saud bin Mohammad bin moqren. Similar : SAPTCO announces new luxury buses between cities
- Hamza bin Abdul Mutaleb - Dirab Road - Prince Mohammad bin Abdul Rahman Road.
- From the intersection between Khalid bin Al Waleed street with Imam Saudi bin AbdulAziz bin Mohammad till Khurais road, till Imam Al Shaafi road where cross with Prince Saad bin Abdul Rahman Al Awal. Recommend : Free Bus between Riyadh International airport and domestic airport
Level 2 : It connects residential districts with each other, they are 19 community lines with total 904 km, it covers
- Al Takhasousi Street, Al Oruba Road, Abi Baker Ali Siddiqui Road, Omar bin AbdulAziz Road, Othman bin Affan Road, Haron Al Rasheed Road, Saeed bin Zaid Road.
Level 3 : Feeder Lines, Operates inside residential areas with a total length of 825 Km, It covers most of the Riyadh city. It takes passengers to and from metro stations. Most Viewed : Longest railway line in Saudi Arabia between Riyadh and Qurayyat