- Back to Home »
- UPDATE IQAMA EXPIRY DATE IN ALBILAD & AL RAJHI BANK
Posted by : Aahil Shaik Dec 10, 2018
PROCEDURE TO UPDATE YOUR IQAMA EXPIRY DATE IN BANK ALBILAD & AL RAJHI BANK
As the technology is improving day by day, Saudi Arabia is adopting it, in its first hand, Now you can update your Iqama expiry date in banks by just a click without visiting bank. Most Viewed : Iqama of sons and daughters above 25 years cannot be renewed
PROCEDURE TO UPDATE IQAMA EXPIRY DATE IN ALBILAD BANK :
1. Login to your net banking by entering your credentials. Recommend : No change in dependent fee
2. Go to Profile section and select "Update Id Expiry Date". Once you click on it, you will see below message "Dear Customer, Your ID expiry date is within days, If you already renew your ID then press 'Update' button to update your ID without visiting branch".
3. With a button of "Update" below, Just click on it. It will automatically fetch your expiry date from MOI systems and update it in your bank. Thats it.
- Please make sure that your Iqama is renewed before you proceed, Otherwise you will get an error message. Read : Saudi Arabia set new rules on employing expat engineers
PROCEDURE TO UPDATE IQAMA EXPIRY DATE IN AL RAJHI BANK :
1. Call Al Rajhi contact center at 920003344 with the mobile number you registered in your bank.
2. Choose your preferred language, then press "0" for other services and then press "5" for info update. You May Also Like : Residential rents are falling fast in Saudi Arabia
3. Then it will ask you to enter your 'Birth Year', then 'Birth Month' after that you will get an OTP message with 4 digits in it, enter that, Your iqama info will be updated.